Do you want a simple, yet beautiful, solution to your residential and light commercial roofing requirement? Our 5V Crimp metal roofing panels are the answer. These panels are often used in residential buildings due to their aesthetic appeal and high performance. The 5V Crimp panels are also a popular solution in the agricultural industry due to their strength and ability to withstand the day-to-day weather conditions of many different climates.
5V Crimp Metal Roofing Panel Specifications:
- Exposed fastener panel
- Available in 29 gauge high strength galvanized steel
- Panels are UL 2218 Class 4 Hail Impact Resistant
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistant
- Coverage Width – 24″
- Rib Height – 1/2″
- Panel Attachment – Exposed Fastening System
- 29 Gauge
- Finish Type – Siliconized Polyester
- UL 580 rating is available, as well as UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- UL 790 – Class A Fire Rating.
- 20 year film warranty
- 15 year chalk and fade warranty
Available in Galvalume Finish:
Metal Roofing Panel Installation:
Get a Free Online Roofing Estimate:
If you are looking for a fast, free, “ballpark” metal roofing quote based on square footage then you’re in the right place. If you would like a truly complete, accurate, metal roofing quote then you can ask for a detailed metal roofing materials and cost analysis.
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST Monday – Friday.