Manufactured using strong, lightweight, aluminum-zinc alloy coated 26 gauge steel and covered with 3M ceramic coated stone granules and sealed with an exclusive polymer coating, stone coated steel roofing systems are the most beautiful and trouble free roofs available today.
- Transferable LIFETIME limited product warranty
- Class 4 Hail Impact Resistance to UL 2218
- Lightweight – only 160 lbs per square (100 sq.ft.) installed
- Non-combustible Class A rated material
- Won’t crack, break, burn, curl, split or rot
- Walkable, low maintenance
- Interlocking panels provide weather tight barrier
- Can be applied over existing roof (More info)
- Panel size – 17″ x 44.25″, Installed Exposure – 14.5″ x 39.5″
- 25.2 panels per square (100 square feet)
- Long life, non-porous, freeze/thaw resistant
- Call 877-833-3237 for details.
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS
- Product Brochure: Villa Tile Brochure
- Roofing Products Comparison: Compares ours against conventional
- Installation Instructions: Installation Instructions – Print Format
- Limited Warranty: Visit manufacturer’s site for warranty details
See additional photos here
Get a Free Online Shingles Estimate:
If you are looking for a fast, free, “ballpark” metal roofing quote based on square footage then you’re in the right place. If you would like a truly complete, accurate, metal roofing quote then you can ask for a detailed metal roofing materials and cost analysis.
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST Monday – Friday.