Detailed Cost and Roofing Analysis
Roofing is Hard, But Our Roofing Analysis Makes It Easier!
Our Roofing Analysis gives you a detailed quote including everything you’ll need to get the job done right.
- No forgetting to order things
- No surprises that cause delays
- We’ll make sure you’re ready to go with everything you need.
- And, to help you have better understanding of the job at hand, we include both a 3-dimensional diagram of your roof, plus a numbered diagram of the roof showing where every item goes.
Read on to find out why even roofing professionals love the planning and organizing edge we provide with our Roofing Analysis.
Everything Starts with Our Detailed Quote
If you’re not quite ready with exact numbers, you can always try our easy online price calculator. But when you’re ready to go, our Roofing Analysis will save you a lot of time and sanity.
Your analysis comes with a detailed quote, and includes butyl tape, stitch screws, panels, trim, and underlayment if necessary for your project.
If it’s needed for doing your job, we’ll make sure it’s in the quote. (But the ladder is your responsibility, of course!)
The paperwork will show you every item, every measurement, and every unit cost. There’ll be a line total for each item and a grand total for the whole thing.
From there, we pack it in a way that makes your job easier to get done. That’s all part of our “master guide” experience.
If you receive the detailed quote and you’re not sure you need something listed, give us a call, and we’ll explain why you need it and what it does.
Your Master Guide – The Key to Panel Layout and Your Sanity!
- Shows you clearly what the layout is for your roof.
- Each panel is marked to show you the length, and where it corresponds on the master guide layout.
- Panel bundles are sealed and protected.
- Includes a master diagram depicting your roof as a visual aid accompanying the panel layout.
Order Your Roofing Analysis Now
When the time comes around to get serious about your roofing job, we’ll need more information for the Roofing Analysis.
So, to get started, here’s what we need to know in order to help you get a handle on your roofing job.
- What are the slopes/pitches to the roof?
- Send us a drawing with accurate measurements, or if you have an architect/engineer’s drawing of the roof (roof plan), that works too!
Once we have what we need to proceed with the Roofing Analysis, we will dig in and get started. If we find we’re unclear on anything you’ve sent us, we’ll be sure to get in touch, so we’re on the right page before the analysis gets underway.
Roofing Analysis Cost: The Roofing Analysis requires a $150 pre-paid fee. The Analysis is yours to keep and use however you wish. When you order your materials from us, we will apply that $150 fee back as a credit toward your purchase – making it free to you.