Metal Roofing Panels
For The Oregon Climate
The right roofing material for small to large projects
Oregon Metal Roofing Panels : DIY Roofing Material
Many people these days seem to think of a metal roof as something flashy or high-tech. But did you know that metal may also be the most environmentally friendly roofing material? That’s because:
- It’s made from roughly fifty-six percent recycled steel.
- It far outlasts other roofing types, so doesn’t have to be replaced as often; that means a lighter burden on precious natural resources.
- It’s one-hundred percent recyclable.
- Its energy efficiency exceeds other roofing solutions. In fact, the government has recognized this advantage and grants an EnergyStar tax credit for installing many metal roofing types.
- It’s lighter in weight than shingles, shakes, or tiles. In many cases, that means you can install it right over an older roof – no need to tear it off and haul it off to a landfill.
Metal roofing’s advantages for your Oregon home or business go beyond environmental concerns, too:
- You can have almost any look you like – from sleek and modern styles to the look of traditional shakes, shingles or tiles.
- If you live in an area subject to wildfires, a metal roof is a must. It won’t burn, and it gives you the best protection available against wind-borne sparks and embers. It can also significantly lower your fire insurance premiums.
- If you live west of the mountains, you’re probably very familiar with mossy roofs. Because it doesn’t hold moisture like other roof materials, metal keeps moss from getting a foothold.
- Metal roofing panels are treated with a special combination of coatings for high resistance to corrosion. Months on end of wet weather? No problem.
Looking for metal roofing in Oregon?
We serve the entire Beaver State – Portland, Beaverton, Newport, Coos Bay, The Dalles, Salem, Corvallis, Eugene, Bend, Roseburg, Medford, Klamath Falls. Well, everywhere in between, too! And we’ll deliver your new roof right to your job site. Click here for details on shipping to your job site.
BROWSE SOME OF OUR BEST SELLING DIY ROOFING MATERIAL…
DIY Metal Roofing Resources
- See available metal roofing materials, styles, and colors.
- See examples of DIY metal roofing installations done by our customers.
- Get instant online pricing that includes shipping (within the lower 48 states).
- You as a purchaser have toll free access to our superlative Customer Service Personnel who can help you out with any question you may have.
Installation Related Resources
- DIY Installation FAQs
- We have compiled a page of the best tools that we recommend to make the job go smooth and easy!
- Determining your roof’s pitch.
- Measuring a roof for materials pricing and installation.
- Metal roof terms glossary.
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Our customer service team will work with you to ensure your order is exactly what you need, and ship you just that and nothing else. Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST Monday – Friday.