The Midwestern state of Ohio has varying temperatures throughout. And with the change of seasons, you can have snow one day and a thunderstorm the next. Be prepared for whatever weather may come your way with a metal roof.
Why metal roofing in Ohio?
- Ohio has been known to have blizzards, wind storms and periodic tornadoes. Our metal roofing materials are able to hold up to heavy snow loads and winds of as much as 120 mph.
- We offer a variety of styles and colors that can work with any building design.
- Although our roofs offer a long lifespan, many come with a manufacturer’s warranty of from 30 to 50 years.
- Energy efficient, many of our products qualify for the Energy Star tax credit.
- Metal roofs are environmentally friendly.
Whether in the far northern city of Toledo, or far south in Cincinnati, our team can assist with your construction needs. We serve Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton and every Ohio town and community in between.
We will deliver your order to your job site and will be there to assist you from start to finish. Listed prices are applicable for any area within Ohio but some shipping restrictions may apply.We offer a product to fit most construction budgets. Click here for details on shipping to your job site.
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Arizona time Monday – Friday.