New Hampshire is a state that is prone to lots of precipitation. With heavy rainfall in the warmer months and lots of snow in the winter, residents of this Northeastern state must have strong and durable roofs. Consequently, a metal roof provides a good option for houses and buildings in Manchester, Concord, Portsmouth and their surrounding areas.
This quality roofing material will not only protect against moisture, but can endure heavy winds and will keep your home warmer in the cold months, and cooler on really hot and humid days.
Other benefits of metal roofing include:
- Constructed using recyclable metals, this roofing is environmentally friendly.
- Energy efficient, many styles qualify for the Energy Star tax credit.
- There are styles and colors to complement both modern and historical homes.
- Fifty percent lighter than asphalt shingles.
- Can withstand winds up to 120 mph.
- Environmentally friendly – approximately 56% of the steel content is from recycled metal.
- Reduces energy costs.
- Can be installed over the top of an existing asphalt shingle roof for an added layer of insulation.
Looking for metal roofing in New Hampshire?
Most of our products come with a 30 to 50 year warranty. Contact our customer service department to place your order and arrange for delivery to your work site. Prices are valid for any area within New Hampshire although some shipping restrictions may apply. Click here for details on shipping to your job site.
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST Monday – Friday.