DIY Metal Roofing
Built for the extreme Nevada conditions
The right roofing material for small to large projects
Nevada Metal Roofing Panels : DIY Roofing Material
Metal Roofing Built for the tough nevada climate
DIY metal roofing materials purchased from Absolute Steel entitles you to unmatched service by knowledgeable people who can guide you through all aspects of steel roofing.
We’ve helped hundreds of people, just like you, save money on their projects, whether it be DIY metal roofing material for their new home or installing a new steel roof over an old leaking roof. Don’t hesitate to give us a call with questions at 1-877-833-3237. We promise to provide you with:
- Immediate pricing. No annoying sales calls afterward.
- Customer service by knowledgeable people.
- Easy to understand instructions for do-it-yourself installation.
- Coast-to-coast job site delivery of your materials within days after placing your order.
- Material warranties that are the best in the industry.
Compared to folks in the rest of the country, Nevadans have it easy when it comes to roofs. It’s the driest state in the union, so the odds are good that any given day is going to be sunny and dry. And although the weather can get frisky now and then, there’s almost nothing like the tornados, hurricanes, blizzards, ice storms, and other roof-threatening excitement you see in other states.
If all that’s so, who in the Silver State needs a metal roof?
That’s pretty easy: anyone with a home or business where it gets hot. Yes, you know Nevada has “hot” in spades. And it happens that a metal roof is your best bet when the sun beats down and the temperatures soar.
Over all, metal roofs reflect heat better than other roofing materials. With less heat coming through to build up inside, your building stays cooler. So your air conditioning doesn’t have to use so much energy to keep things pleasant.
More metal advantages
Here are a few more reasons to choose metal:
- Long life: Metal outlasts other roof coverings. That’s why metal roofing manufacturers warranty most of their products for up to 30 or even 50 years. Long after shingles, tiles and the rest have left the game.
- Environment-friendly: As mentioned before, a metal roof can lower energy consumption. In fact, many designs qualify you for an Energy Star tax credit. Then there’s the fact that about 56% of the steel that goes into most metal roofs is recycled metal. And it’s all recyclable.
- Choose your look: When it comes to looks, metal gives you a wide, wide range of choices, from sleek and modern to rustic and traditional. There’s quite a color palette, too.
Looking for metal roofing in Nevada?
When you’ve made your choice, we’ll ship your new roof right to your job site. We serve the whole state – Carson City, Reno, Las Vegas, Henderson, Ely, Elko, Jackpot, Winnemucca and everywhere in between.
BROWSE SOME OF OUR BEST SELLING DIY ROOFING MATERIAL…
Nevada DIY Metal Roofing Material:
- See available metal roofing materials, styles, and colors.
- See examples of DIY metal roofing installations done by our customers.
- Get instant online pricing that includes shipping.
- You as a purchaser have toll free access to our superlative Customer Service Personnel who can help you out with any question you may have.
Installation Related Resources
- DIY Installation FAQs
- We have compiled a page of the best tools that we recommend to make the job go smooth and easy!
- Determining your roof’s pitch.
- Measuring a roof for materials pricing and installation.
- Metal roof terms glossary.
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Our customer service team will work with you to ensure your order is exactly what you need, and ship you just that and nothing else. Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST Monday – Friday.