DIY Metal Roofing
Built for Michigan’s Unique Conditions
The right roofing material for small to large projects
Michigan’s DIY Metal Roofing Source
Delivered To You
We ship right to you.
To your job site.
Neatly bundled product.
Anywhere in Michigan*
(* see shipping details)
Tough Metal Roofing Made for the Tough Michigan Conditions
DIY metal roofing materials purchased from Absolute Steel entitles you to unmatched service by knowledgeable people who can guide you through all aspects of steel roofing.
We’ve helped Michigan property owners and commercial builders, just like you, save money on their projects, whether it be DIY metal roofing material for their new home or installing a new steel roof over an old leaking roof. Don’t hesitate to give us a call with questions at 1-877-833-3237. We promise to provide you with:
- Immediate pricing. No annoying sales calls afterward.
- Customer service by knowledgeable people.
- Easy to understand instructions for do-it-yourself installation.
- Job site delivery of your materials within days after placing your order.
- Material warranties that are the best in the industry.
Time for a new roof? No matter where you are in Michigan, you’ve reached the right place for roofing. We’ve got the best roofing solutions for your home or business. Or, we might as well add, for your boathouse, since Michigan has more lakes, more freshwater coastline, and more boats than any other state in the union.
Metal? Why metal?
If you’ve ever looked into roofing, you already know there are quite a few types and styles to choose from. And we’ll grant that some are less expensive than metal. At least up front. So why metal? Here are some of the top reasons our customers say sold them on going with metal:
- Weather: Michigan’s biggest weather challenges are its thunderstorms, and its legendary lake-effect snows. A well-installed metal roof excels at keeping the rains out, and it won’t succumb to those brutal straight-line winds off the big lakes. Most styles are also well known for their ability to shed snow far more easily than shingles or tiles.
- Weight: A metal roof has a significant weight advantage over other types. That’s a big deal if snow manages to pile up high. And in many cases, the lighter weight means you can apply a metal roof right over your old one – no need to tear it off and haul it away.
- Costs: Even though it may initially cost a bit more than other roofing materials, a metal roof is going to last you far longer. In fact, the manufacturer’s warranty on most styles is from 30 to 50 years. Could be the last roof you ever buy. And you’ll make any difference back, plus more, in your property’s resale value. Many metal styles also qualify you for the EnergyStar tax credit.
We cover the whole of the Great Lake State, from the forests and mountains of the U.P. to the lakes, ponds and plains of the big Mitten. Whether they’re located in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Flint or Lansing, Ann Arbor, Midland, Sault Ste. Marie or Marquette, when Michiganders (or members of that special breed, the Yoopers) need a roof, we’re the people to call. And yes, we’ll even ship roofing Hell.
The prices we’ll quote you include direct shipping, right to your job site. They’ll be valid for any location in the state, though in a few areas shipping restrictions might apply. Click here for details on shipping to your job site.
Whether you’re looking for a quote, ready to order, of just have some questions, we’re here 8:00 to 5:00 Arizona time, Monday through Friday. Any other time, just leave us a message and we’ll get back to you shortly.
BROWSE SOME OF OUR BEST SELLING DIY ROOFING MATERIAL…
Michigan DIY Metal Roofing Material:
- See available metal roofing materials, styles, and colors.
- See examples of DIY metal roofing installations done by our customers.
- Get instant online pricing that includes shipping.
- You as a purchaser have toll free access to our superlative Customer Service Personnel who can help you out with any question you may have.
Installation Related Resources
- DIY Installation FAQs
- We have compiled a page of the best tools that we recommend to make the job go smooth and easy!
- Determining your roof’s pitch.
- Measuring a roof for materials pricing and installation.
- Metal roof terms glossary.
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Our customer service team will work with you to ensure your order is exactly what you need, and ship you just that and nothing else. Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST Monday – Friday.