Warm and humid several months out of the year, if you live in Florida you will need roofing that will aid in keeping your home cool. In Florida, being prone to both tornadoes and hurricanes, a strong roof that can endure high winds is also imperative.
Metal roofing is lightweight but can handle high and strong winds of as much as 120 mph. Its material will also help to keep your attic cool thus resulting in a cooler home and lower energy costs.
Environmentally friendly, ours roofs are constructed of over 50% of recycled metal and many of our designs qualify for the EnergyStar tax credit.
Looking for metal roofing in Florida?
Our company offers a number of style and color options for your convenience. Servicing all of Florida, we will have your roofing materials shipped directly to you at the job site no matter where it is. Cost-effective, most of our products also include a 30-50 year warranty. Prices are valid for any area within Florida and some shipping restrictions do apply. Click here for details on shipping to your job site.
- We serve Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Tallahassee, Pensacola, Melbourne, Key West and every Florida town and community in between.
- 25 to 50 year manufacturer’s warranty on most products
- Fifty percent lighter than asphalt shingles
- Can withstand winds up to 120 mph
- Reduces cooling costs
- Many styles and colors to choose from