Arizona Metal Roofing Panels & Shingles
We are the Metal Roofing Source for DIY’ers,
Contractors, Facilities & Maintenance Teams
Metal Roofing Material
Metal roofing supplier for
panels, shingles, accessories, or
complete roof systems.
Delivered To You
We ship your order
neatly packed and bundled
ready for installation*.
(600 square foot minimum)
* Materials only. No installation services.
Customer Service is The Difference
Sick of poor or no customer service at the big box stores? Us too. Have you ever shopped metal roofing materials at the national chains and been forced to speak with a salesperson who doesn’t know the products? Tired of asking a simple question about roofing that nobody in the store can answer? Us too.
Metal Roofing Source is designed to be your DIY metal roofing supplier. We know our stuff. We do our best to help our customers find the right roofing and get the right materials shipped to the job site, on time, all at a fair price.
DIY Metal Roofing Resources
- See available metal roofing materials, styles, and colors.
- See examples of DIY metal roofing installations done by our customers.
- Get instant online pricing that includes shipping (within the lower 48 states).
- You as a purchaser have toll free access to our superlative Customer Service Personnel who can help you out with any question you may have.
Installation Related Resources
- DIY Installation FAQs
- We have compiled a page of the best tools that we recommend to make the job go smooth and easy!
- Determining your roof’s pitch.
- Measuring a roof for materials pricing and installation.
- Metal roof terms glossary.
Welcome to Absolute Steel – your Arizona Metal Roofing Source. Our founder is an Arizonan born and raised, and Arizona has been our home base since we opened our doors in 1999. We do not install roofing, but we supply material to DIY’ers, contractors, facilities and maintenance teams, and more.
We know what the Arizona climate can do to a roof because we’ve dealt with it first-hand. But that’s not the best reason to deal with us – it’s because we’re going to give you a square deal and the best service and support you’ll find anywhere.
Why Metal in Arizona
There are plenty of roofing options around, but here’s why we deal exclusively in metal roofing, and why so many swear by it.
- In the scorching summer months, a metal roof cools down quicker at night. That means less work for your A/C and a lower power bill.
- Another financial advantage comes at tax time. Many metal roof types qualify you for the government’s EnergyStar tax credit.
- A metal roof is lighter than shingles, tiles or concrete. Easier on your structure, and it can mean that if you’re replacing an old roof, you can often install metal right over it. No removal and disposal headaches or expenses.
- Metal roofs outlast other types by a wide margin. That’s why many of the panels we offer carry warranties up to 40 years. You’re not going to get that with asphalt or tile.
- A metal roof is wildland fire resistant – far more so than asphalt shingles. A metal roof is key in FireWise construction.
- A metal roof is environment friendly. About 56% of the steel that goes into most metal roofs is recycled metal. And it’s all recyclable.
- Metal gives you a wide range of styles and colors to choose from – you get the look you want. (And you can keep your HOA happy too, if you have to deal with one.)
Intelligent & Fair Metal Roofing Pricing
Don’t know where to start or what to budget? Not ready to call us yet? Check out our free online pricing tool to get a rough idea of what your project will take, with no obligation.
When you’re ready to go, we’ll take you the rest of the way with a detailed quote based specifically on your roof. We’ll factor in all the angles and features that make your roof distinct.
With our detailed quote, you’ll get our essential Roofing Analysis, a comprehensive report uniquely from Metal Roofing Source. Completed with our proprietary software, you can expect to…
- Save time. The report allows us to clearly mark every bundle and box specific to your job, so you know what’s inside.
- Have a road map. With our clearly-marked bundles all mapped out for installation, you’ll understand, step by step, what goes where… and how!
- Get the right price. The report essentially includes a master inventory. Everything you need – from trim and screws through to panels and underlayment – gets listed along with the quantity required. Plus, they’ll have accurate prices, so you know exactly what every part of the job costs.
Once you have this, you have full control over your materials and labor costs. You can avoid the contractor markup on material, and still know that you have EVERYTHING you need to complete your roofing project! YOU DECIDE if you want to go DIY, or hire a local crew to do the install for you. Learn more about our Detailed Metal Roofing Cost Analysis here.
Want to speak to a real person?
Wherever you are in Arizona, when you’re ready for a metal roof, contact us! We serve Phoenix and the Valley of course, but you’ll see our roofs all across the state – in the deserts, in the mountains, on the ranches and reservations, everywhere. We’re looking forward to hearing from you, and seeing you roofed right.
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Our customer service team will work with you to ensure your order is exactly what you need, and ship you just that and nothing else. Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST Monday - Friday.