Arizona weather is most often described as hot and dry. This desert climate can have you running your air conditioner non-stop. However, with a metal roof, you can cut down considerably on energy costs. Our metal roofs help to reduce heat in the attic thus resulting in a cooler home. Other benefits of this quality roofing material include:
- A 25-50 year warranty on most products.
- Varying styles and colors to choose from.
- Roof is able to handle high winds up to 120 mph.
- Much of metal is recycled making it environmentally friendly.
- Metal roofing is lightweight.
- Many styles qualify for the EnergyStar tax credit.
Looking for metal roofing in Arizona?
We service all Arizona communities including Phoenix, Flagstaff, Tucson, Prescott, Winslow, Yuma and Sedona. You can choose from a variety of styles, applications, colors and prices to meet your specific project needs. Conveniently, our materials are delivered directly to your job site no matter your locale, and our customer service team will help you throughout the process – from beginning to end.
Prices are valid for any area within Arizona and some shipping restrictions do apply. Click here for details on shipping to your job site.