With extreme temperatures in North Dakota, you can have very warm days in the summers and frigid cold nights in the winters. Thus, in constructing your home or office building, you’ll want to ensure quality roofing for your structure.
Our metal roof systems are ideal for states with varying weather conditions.
Why metal roofing in North Dakota?
- Metal roofing can save on energy costs. Additionally, many of our styles qualify for the Energy Star tax credit.
- The use of metal roofing is more environmentally friendly than most other materials.
- Although lightweight, metal roofing can still handle high wind gusts of as much as 120 mph.
Our metal roof materials come in a variety of styles and colors and most include a warranty that lasts anywhere from 30 to 50 years. Servicing all of North Dakota, our team will have your order delivered directly to the job site. The listed prices are valid for any area within North Dakota although some shipping restrictions may apply. Click here for details on shipping to your job site.
- We serve Bismark, Fargo, Grand Forks, Stanley and every North Dakota town and community in between!.
- 30 to 50 year manufacturer’s warranty on most products.
- Fifty percent lighter than asphalt shingles.
- Can withstand winds up to 120 mph.
- Environmentally friendly – approximately 56% of the steel content is from recycled metal.
- Reduces cooling and heating costs.
- Many styles and colors to choose from
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST Monday – Friday.