Temperatures vary considerably throughout the year in Nebraska. And, there is often precipitation with rainfall in both spring and fall, and snow in the winter months. Although it rarely gets really hot in Nebraska, there can be some warm days requiring you to have to run your air conditioner. This means that Nebraska residents often have to worry about high energy costs – heat in the cold months and fans or air conditioners in the warmer months.
Why metal roofing in Nebraska?
Installing metal roofing can benefit by cutting down on your energy expenses. This roofing material will help to keep both your attic and home cool in the summer, while also holding in heat in the winter months. Other benefits of selecting this roofing over asphalt or other common coverings include:
- A 30 to 50 year manufacturer’s warranty on most products.
- Able to withstand high winds and hazardous weather like blizzards and ice storms.
- Our systems and material can handle wind gusts of as much as 120 mph.
- Made of recycled metal and is also recyclable.
- Can be installed over the top of an existing asphalt shingle roof.
- Many styles qualify for the Energy Star tax credit
We have an assortment of styles and colors to meet your design needs. Contact our customer service department to help you order the right product for your project. We service the entire state of Nebraska and will deliver your entire order to your work site. Listed prices are valid for any area within the state but some shipping restrictions do apply. Click here for details on shipping to your job site.
We serve Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings and every Nebraska town and community in between!
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST Monday – Friday.