Living in the state of Maryland, you will enjoy four seasons but often with intense, snow filled winters. This cold weather, ice and snow demands you have strong and durable roofing that can withstand the harsh winters of the Northeast.
Our metal roofing panels and shingles offer a great solution for roofs designed to withstand Maryland weather. Whether a hot humid summer day, or a frigid cold winter night, this roofing material will give your home or business the protection it needs. Benefits of a metal roof include:
- Energy efficiency. Able to keep your interior warm in the winter, but cools the attic area in the summer resulting in lower use of air conditioning and other cooling mechanisms.
- With many of our roofing products, you can qualify for the Energy Star tax credit.
- A long life-span which includes a 30 to 50 year warranty on most products.
- Able to withstand strong winds of as much as 120 mph.
Looking for metal roofing in Maryland?
Choose from a wide array of styles, colors and finishes to fit your design aesthetics. Our company services all of the state of Maryland and will ship directly to your job site. Simply contact our customer service department to help you decide on a product that meets your architectural design and application needs. All of our listed prices are valid for any area within Maryland. Some shipping restrictions do apply. Click here for details on shipping to your job site.
- We serve Baltimore, Hagerstown, Frederick, Ocean City and every Maryland town and community in between!
- Fifty percent lighter than asphalt shingles
- Environmentally friendly – approximately 56% of the steel content is from recycled metal
- Many styles and colors to choose from
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST Monday – Friday.