Like many of its neighboring states in the Midwest, Indiana has warm summers but very cold, snowy winters. This is especially true when it comes to cities that border Lake Michigan.
Protect your home or business with one of our quality made, metal roofs. Benefits of using metal for roofing include:
- Energy savings – Many of our products qualify for the Energy Star tax credit.
- Lightweight – but able to withstand heavy snow as well as high winds of up to 120 mph.
- Environmentally friendly – Our steel shingles and panels are crafted using a majority recycled metal.
- Protection and longevity – Most of our products include a 30 to 50 year warranty.
We have a product to meet all of your construction and architectural needs. Let our team help you with your project from start to finish. For added convenience, roofing supplies will be shipped directly to your job site.
Our company services all major cities and rural towns throughout Indiana. Listed prices are valid for any area within Indiana and some shipping restrictions do apply. Click here for details on shipping to your job site.
Looking for metal roofing in Indiana?
- We serve Indianapolis, Evansville, Fort Wayne, South Bend and every Indiana town and community in between.
- 30 to 50 year manufacturer’s warranty on most products.
- Fifty percent lighter than asphalt shingles.
- Can withstand winds up to 120 mph.
- Environmentally friendly – approximately 56% of the steel content is from recycled metal.