Our Grand Rib 3 metal panel’s profile is one of the most versatile steel panels in the industry. 26 gauge Grand Rib 3’s industrial strength steel provides exceptional durability and wind resistance as well as excellent hail and fire resistance ratings.
The 3/4 inch tall ribs on nine inch centers create an attractive board and batten look while providing extra strength.
Heavy Grand Rib Specifications:
- Exposed fastener panel
- 26 gauge industrial strength steel
- Class 4 UL 2218 hail impact resistance
- Class A UL 790 fire resistance rating
- Anti-siphon side lap for excellent weather resistant capability
- Texas Dept. Insurance – wind resistant
- Custom cut to lengths up to 40′
- Also available in 29 gauge panels (in some regions)
- lifetime non-perforation warranty against acid rain on painted
- 30-year limited paint warranty
- 15-year limited red rust warranty on painted
- 20-year non-perforation warranty on galvalume
Take a look at color combinations on our color visualizer.
26 Gauge Available in the Following Colors:
Brite White *
Acrylic Coated Galvalume
Brick Red *
Charcoal Gray *
Caribbean Blue *
What is the Enduracote Paint System?
Enduracote is a paint system that takes performance to the next level. Based on cutting edge resin technology, this system offers unbeatable durability, superior color retention and resistance to dirt accumulation. Enduracote is the choice for low maintenance, lasting beauty and outstanding value. Colors shown will vary based on your monitor type and settings.
- Click here for Installation Instructions (3MB PDF)
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Arizona time Monday – Friday.
Just want an online price estimate? Click here to get instant online pricing.