Stone Coated Metal Shingles
Manufactured using strong, lightweight, aluminum-zinc alloy coated 26 gauge steel and covered with 3M ceramic coated stone granules and sealed with an exclusive polymer coating, stone coated steel roofing systems are the most beautiful and trouble free roofs available today.
- Transferable 50 year limited product warranty
- Class 4 Hail Impact Resistance to UL 2218
- Lightweight – only 125 lbs per square (100 sq.ft.) installed
- Non-combustible Class A rated material
- Won’t crack, break, burn, curl, split or rot
- Walkable, low maintenance
- Long life, non-porous, freeze and thaw resistant
- Interlocking panels provide weather tight barrier
- Can be applied over existing roof (More info)
- Panel size – 21″ x 52″, Installed Exposure – 19.75″ x 49″
- 15 panels per square (100 square feet)
- Architectural Style Shingles are also available.
- Call 877-833-3237 for details.
STONE COATED DIMENSIONAL SHINGLES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS
The following files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format
Roofing Products Comparison:
(Compares ours against conventional)
Installation Instructions – Print Format